19 ans après
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6,67 POCO M6 Pro – Ecran 120 Hz ( 8+256 Go)
152 € 230 €
Voir le deal

Birthday in London -libre- [English required]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Auteur Message
Helen Trust
Qui suis-je ? Aucune idée.
Helen Trust

Feuille de personnage
Côté coeur:
Camp:
Niveau magique:
Birthday in London -libre- [English required] Left_bar_bleue80/100Birthday in London -libre- [English required] Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Birthday in London -libre- [English required] Vide
MessageSujet: Birthday in London -libre- [English required]   Birthday in London -libre- [English required] EmptyDim 1 Mai - 23:57

France, Germany, India, China, USA, Australia.
    I've travelled the world, working here and there. I have been amazed by loads of landscape but I'm not "Helen the passenger" anymore. I guess I found what I had been searching for so many years. But I lost it. I lost love and faith in the other human being. Of course, I still see love, friendship, laugh everywhere but I can't touch it. It seems so far away.
    I don't know where I could go.
    After a few months, I stopped always thinking about Him. But I still care.
    Mexico. Tokyo. Bombay. Camberra.

Don't think I can't stop crying or depressing. I still can laugh and talk to... everyone. But the thing is, I miss something or I should say I miss someone. I miss... love. So... I have to find somebody to love because you know that song "Everytbody need somebody. Someone to love. Someone to love". Yes we all sang this song !
    So I'm looking for a man or maybe a girl... yeah, why not ?
    No, I'm definitely not into Nathan Unless anymore. He shouldn't have said what he said. Understand ?

I look at the man, a brazilian man.

- Eu não entendo, desculpe.

Ok... He didn't understand a word of what I've just told him. I breath slightly and look at him again.

- não muito interessante. Sinto muito. Bom dia.

I left the handsome man and went to the toilet. There, I just vanished. To apparate in... the Montana. No... no... No way. I can't just come there, last time I was in the Montana, I was with Him. No, I gotta find a good job which could interest me and occupie me.
I closed my eyes... again to open it in the center of Paris. Not really eccentric but there are a lot of guy whom I could talk to and it's pretty easy to just have fun in Paris even if... it's not the best place to... party. And it's my birthday today. So I should drink, take some drugs, forget everything and have fun, though I could have a big headache tomorrow. Yes. I totally should go in an other country. Why not Ibiza ?
No... too... clichee.
Let's go to... I don't fucking know !
London it will be.
I could see Jade or somebody else. I know a lot of people there and it's my birthday. HE won't prevent me to go to London. No, He shouldn't influence my entire life. No, not anymore.
Let's go party in London.

I appear in Hyde Park and smile to myself. Yes... maybe I've always hated London but it smells like home, the only home I could ever have. Where most of my friends live.
I laugh loudly et scream into the park.

You know what ? I Feel good.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jade Patterson
Chef suprême des Mangemorts & Secrétaire Inutile
Jade Patterson

Féminin
Maison : Ex-Serpy.
Emploi : Mangemort.

Feuille de personnage
Côté coeur: Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster !
Camp: Le mal
Niveau magique:
Birthday in London -libre- [English required] Left_bar_bleue87/100Birthday in London -libre- [English required] Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

MessageSujet: Re: Birthday in London -libre- [English required]   Birthday in London -libre- [English required] EmptyLun 2 Mai - 22:10

I can't escape this hell. My God, what am I doing ? Nothing. That's it. I am the Chief of some psychopath people, avid for blood and greedy-for-slaughter and I'm just doing nothing. Or, at least, I am playing with a little boy, I train him to kill some cats and he's having fun. I love him. I turn my back to Axel and enter in my home. Sweet home. I would leave this place for nothing. But, in a way, I'd like to go and travel instead of being here, everyday and doing nothing. I'm sick of staying here. I need actions and murder some muggles doesn't interest me anymore. I need more. I mean, it is still funny to play at who is going to kill more muggles than the others but not now. I want some fresh air, air from everywhere but here. I cast a glance to Axel and leave him to Matthew. He knows that if he did something wrong with my son, he would be in pieces and I know he is too fearful to try anything against Axel, against me. I can leave fearless.

Some hours later.

I'd like to say that Las Vegas is extraordinary amazing when you want to get drunk. I love that city, I love alcohol and I broke that bloody promise I made months ago. Too bad and I completely don't care. I'm such a mess. I said it.

After waking up.

I am going to make things right ! Right here and now, I'm going to London and that Nathan Unless won't have the time to pronounce my name that I'll be Queen of London and nobody will be able to stop me ! Every citizen will have the head bent as I will walk through Diagon Alley and muggles will dig their own graves. And I will be the Ministry of Magic and Lara will be the Headmaster of Hogwarts if she wants to ! And Nathan will be hung or killed by myself or hung and killed ! Johnny will be my personnal slave.
    I'm going to establish the new government of Jade Patterson soon enough !
    But I have to sleep before. Being healthy is vital for a ministry-to-be.
    Fear me, London.

London.

My new kingdom. My crazy mind sends me some pictures of what London would look like under my control. It is so wonderful. I'm going mad but I'm fine. I'm intending to go all over town to see my future territory. And I will start with Hyde Park, an outstanding place to start with ! Oh, look ! A muggle and he's picking some flowers, how cute it is ! Goodbye you dirty-blooded people.
    In fact, I missed it. I was made for killing.

I feel better now.
Helen Trust
Helen Trust

Feuille de personnage
Côté coeur:
Camp:
Niveau magique:
Birthday in London -libre- [English required] Left_bar_bleue80/100Birthday in London -libre- [English required] Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

MessageSujet: Re: Birthday in London -libre- [English required]   Birthday in London -libre- [English required] EmptyLun 2 Mai - 22:44

I want to fly, right there, in this muggle park and I don't care if I gotta go to Azkaban after that, I just want to do every single forbidden thing and you know what ? There are a lot of forbidden things !
Everything seems so perfect. We're in May and it doesn't even rain in London. Make it snow. Make it rain. I don't really care but I spend two months in India and Mexico and I just can't bare the sun anymore.
Yes, I would like to do something so... stupid. I really don't remember the last time I did something senseless. I guess it was when I hang out with Jade.
It was good time. I was a fool but I used to have fun.

I just should go to diagon alley and the sorcer quarter to see all my friend but I have to say that I love this muggle place. Actually, I like a lot of muggles !
No, it can't be. I've just seen a flash of green light. It can only be one thing : the avada kedavra spell. But here ? In London ? In Hyde Park ? Today ? No... impossible.

Yeah, that's absolutely impossible but I have have to check... Because I've learnt one thing since I was born : Impossible is nothing. Yes, I gotta admit it sound like a lame advertising but it's true.
I recognize her hair. I also recognize her laugh. She's looking at the dead body of a poor muggle who doesn't do anything bad but collect flower !

- Jade ? What the f#ck, Jade ! What did he do !

No, I can't stupefix or do anything to Jade but... she has lost her mind !

- Did you receive my card ?

I smiled to her. Loads of muggle were now screaming and crying around us and I put Jade and I inside shied so that we would be safe.

- You know it's my birthday ? I don't want you to kill anybody on my birthday. Don't you want to... have fun or anything ?
Jade Patterson
Jade Patterson

Féminin

Feuille de personnage
Niveau magique:
Birthday in London -libre- [English required] Left_bar_bleue87/100Birthday in London -libre- [English required] Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

MessageSujet: Re: Birthday in London -libre- [English required]   Birthday in London -libre- [English required] EmptyVen 20 Mai - 22:48

What a beautiful day ! I hope this sensation will last for ever. It's been days I never felt like this. Killing is better than chocolate when you're not in a good mood. Perfect. I want to steal Gringotts again and kill those little ugly things who keep a serious eye on the treasures Gringotts has. But I don't need money or treasures. I want power. More and more power ! I'm tired of being hidden and not revealing my true self to the world. It's killing me. I want to go at Hogwarts and say Hi to Nathan with the Dark Mark, clearly obvious. It'd so great. Next time I see him, I will do it. Good idea. The worse things which could happen would be to be arrested and put in Azkaban. Lara would join me. I can't wait.
    Screams roused me from my thoughts. I love that sound. I close my eyes and savour, litterally. I put up my wand, ready to send another green light when someone called me.
    Helen. I smile to the minute I recognized her. I missed her. She travels all the time and when she's in London, she isn't there for a long time; but it is always a pleasure to see her. I smile again, not embarassed at all that she saw me killing a muggle.

« Helen ! What a surprise ! … Oh, him. Well … He's a muggle, I think it is enough to justify my act. I did my good deed for the day ! To get rid of one of these awful people. »

I always tried to persuade Helen of my convictions. But she remains on, what it is considered, the right track. Pity. I'm convinced what I'm doing is the best thing. People will understand, one day. Muggles are evil, in a way. I'm the real angel came to save everyone from those tainted blood people. Anyway, one day, I'll be venerated.
    Helen looks at me as if I was crazy. I don't understand her look. But then, she asks if I received her card. I don't remember, in fact. Oh, yes. Axel destroyed it before I could read it. I only saw she went to China.

« Yes, I did. How was China ? »

A shield for safety, I guess. I could have those muggles by myself. I will have them. All of them. Tremble, poor things. I squeeze my wand in my hands, harder.

« You know it's my birthday ? I don't want you to kill anybody on my birthday. Don't you want to... have fun or anything ? »

I relax my hands. I can do that for her. Tomorrow, I ask Lara to come with me in Hyde Park and we'll finish my work barely started.

« Really ? Well, I think I can do it. Let's have some fun, then ! Let's do crazy things *-* »

I'm not really good to remember the date of the different birthdays. And that's not as if I had so many dates to remember. Anyway. Birthday ! Birthday means cakes and cakes means … chocolate ! Which means cookies *-* . I want cookies.

« Well ! I admit I have completely forgotten your birthday, I'm going to redeem myself by buying you a nice cake ! I will put some candles on it, wait for me or come if you want but as you said you didn't want any murder or anything funny like that, I will just threaten one of those stupid confectioner. »

I know one of these confectioner's shop Lara had rob weeks ago. I think it is over here. Anyway, we'll see. I walk a little and notice the shop I want, I enter, smiling. Temptation and craziness. If Helen doesn't follow me, I'm not sure I'll be able to stop me killing one of them.
    They're so dirty. And I already see the newspapers « Slaughtering at the confectioner's shop. »
    I kinda like it.
Helen Trust
Helen Trust

Feuille de personnage
Côté coeur:
Camp:
Niveau magique:

MessageSujet: Re: Birthday in London -libre- [English required]   Birthday in London -libre- [English required] EmptyMer 25 Mai - 19:35

A muggle, a muggle... I smiled, Jade will never change, I know that or may be she will change but she'll always hate muggle people. Actually, I like muggles... I 've a few friends who are muggles and it's not their fault, you know... But I don't clash with Jade today. I look at the poor body and shrug. It doesn't reaaally matter. I didnt know him and seems stupid.

- Yeah... China was great, China's always great, you know !

Oh I missed London, its cool air, its heavy grey clouds, its umbrella, its tourist, everything.

- Really ? Well, I think I can do it. Let's have some fun, then ! Let's do crazy things *-*.

Here's the Jade I love !

- Well ! I admit I have completely forgotten your birthday, I'm going to redeem myself by buying you a nice cake ! I will put some candles on it, wait for me or come if you want but as you said you didn't want any murder or anything funny like that, I will just threaten one of those stupid confectioner.

- Wait wait ! You forgot my brithday ! Unforgivable ! Well I don't say "nooo" to the cake... you don't really have to threaten, you know... but I want to, enjoy yourself !

I smiled, again. Yeah, I'm in a great mood and I'm lucky to have met someone I know in a place like Hyde park.

- Let's go find a cake. I'll chose it, ok ? And then we gotta find... alocohol and stuff you know ! I wanna get plasterred.

My last hangover dates back at least a months. I'm still young, I need to have fun.
I started walking with Jade...

- Is it far ? Can't we transplane or something, you know I like to walk and run but...

I had a quick look around me and my eyes ripped on somebody... somebody I knew. Was it Nathan ? What the f#ck was he doing here ? In hyde park ! No... it wasn't him. I kept grinning.

- So, what's up besides you've just killed someone who didn't do anything to you ?

She knew I was just kidding but she also knew that I didn't really give thumbs up.
Jade Patterson
Jade Patterson

Féminin

Feuille de personnage
Niveau magique:

MessageSujet: Re: Birthday in London -libre- [English required]   Birthday in London -libre- [English required] EmptyMar 31 Mai - 0:22

Helen has an incredible power. Always, when I meet her, I want to go, to fly away from London and never come back. She has the face of the one who saw everything or more than you, at least. Not that she is contemptuous or whatever but I can't really describe it. She saw. I didn't. So sad. I never left England, except once, when I went to Las Vegas. Still sad. I want to go to China or India but I have no time to. Anyway, I'm not complaining. I have the impression that the muggles here are funnier here than anywhere else in the world. It doesn't prevent me from killing other muggles in the world, of course. I hear her telling me that China was great. You bet. She is lucky. I'm not complaining, I'm not. You know what ? I want to get drunk, to forget that sucking life of mine. Let's first get back to Helen. I hope she won't notice too much I forgot her birthday, even if I told her, she can just ignore it as she had heard nothing at all. But no.

« Wait wait ! You forgot my brithday ! Unforgivable ! Well I don't say "nooo" to the cake... you don't really have to threaten, you know... but I want to,
    enjoy yourself ! »

Héhé. No one can resist to a cake. More, no one can resist to cookies made by Lara. Ho do you thing we recruit our people ? By making cookies. Everyone loves them Cool. More seriously.

« I didn't really forget your birthday, I knew it was coming soon but I just didn't remember it was today. Anyway, I won't pay a Knut for a cake ! »

Moreover, I don't have muggles money and I will never have some. Conclusion : I will have my cake – or Helen's cake – by force. That seems logical to me.We're gonna have some fun, just the idea of seeing those idiots, frightened to death, makes me laugh.

« Let's go find a cake. I'll chose it, ok ? And then we gotta find... alocohol and stuff you know ! I wanna get plasterred. »

I smile back to her. I can't wait.

« With pleasure !  »

While walking, she asks me something I didn't really catch. I was maybe already in my thoughts, thinking of those muggles, all dead. Maybe so. But I can't have them all, they're swarming like rats. Anyway. The shop is near to us when she asks :

« So, what's up besides you've just killed someone who didn't do anything
    to you ? »

What ? He was staring at me, it is enough for me. It is rude to stare people the way he did. I taught him good manners, that's all. He won't be rude ever again. I look shocked but I decide to ignore the last words of her question. She won't understand, as always, the opinion I have of muggles.

« You know what I think about them, they all deserve to die and this one in particular deserved it. Anyway. I stayed here since the last time I saw you, which means since Christmas. Nothing very important happened. Nothing.
    What about you ? »

My eyes get darkened. It would be useless to talk about a certain man who just left me because it is idiot and it is not the first time he leaves us, so, why wasting our time talking about a stupid coward who doesn't deserve more interest from me, anymore. Go to hell, Unless. Burn over there an don't ever dare come back.
    Anyway. I smile and enter in the shop.

« Be my guest, I'm going to check if they have some cookies I can't see any here. »

Chocolate is the best of the remedies, isn't it ?
Helen Trust
Helen Trust

Feuille de personnage
Côté coeur:
Camp:
Niveau magique:

MessageSujet: Re: Birthday in London -libre- [English required]   Birthday in London -libre- [English required] EmptyMar 31 Mai - 20:04

Everything is so perfect. We will spend a wonderful night I'm sure. Drinking wine, eating cake. I follow my friend in London, She obviously know where are the best cake and I trust her because now, it seems to me that I know better Paris, Shanghaï, Kolwesi and Ansuncion than London even though I've lived here for months and months and even years maybe.
Well the wind is blowing, my hair is flying and I'm pretty happy there. May be I'll stay a week. I have to go to Scotland which is just next to England so... yeah... I'll stay a while in United Kingdom which is not an awfull country altogether. Not really sunny but great when you like coolness.

« You know what I think about them, they all deserve to die and this one in particular deserved it. Anyway. I stayed here since the last time I saw you, which means since Christmas. Nothing very important happened. Nothing.
What about you ? »

- No big deal neither. I've been travelling the world as usual and that was so... inspirin'... no that's not the word... hum amazing. ' was great ! Really. I've met so many people and some muggles were really nice you know... Hum ok I know they are muggle but still quite nice.

I smiled to her. We arrived in front of a big shop which seemed pretty expensive.

« Be my guest, I'm going to check if they have some cookies I can't see any here. »

- Ok, I follow you !

The shop was really gilded and clean and luxurious, it seems to me that it was one the most expensive place of London. Yes, obviously it was. But you know what ? It's my fuckin' birthday !

- Oh Jade ! This cake looks and smells fabulous ! I want this one and this one too... and take everything you want !

This place is really great. Not really me. Not wild or anything but great for rich muggle people I guess. If I was a young anarchist, I would burn this place. Well I'm not.

- Anyhow, friend, how is love ?

I smiled to her. Love has never been a big deal to Jade and me.
Jade Patterson
Jade Patterson

Féminin

Feuille de personnage
Niveau magique:

MessageSujet: Re: Birthday in London -libre- [English required]   Birthday in London -libre- [English required] EmptyDim 5 Juin - 0:25

Cookies, cookies, have some little cookies. I smile when I remember what Helen told me seconds ago. Muggles are nice. But I said nothing. I'm sure she didn't want to be provocative or anything. She likes them. She's allowed to. I don't care. Hm. I won't say a word about it. Even if I completely disagree and I'd do anything I can to make her aware of those stupid people. Anyway. We've talked enough about them, they don't deserve we talk so much about them. Let's find some cookies. The salesperson cast a glance at me as if I was ready to steal … all these food *-*. Why not. I'd love to live in such a place. I'd be huge but who cares, I'd be happy. But I have no time to waste with sweets. I beckon the salesperson to put some cookies for me and turn back to Helen who, obviously, couldn't choose one cake.

« Oh Jade ! This cake looks and smells fabulous ! I want this one and this one too... and take everything you want ! »

I smile. After all, it is her birthday.

« So, we're going to take this one, the one with strawberries, yes, and these ones as my friend wants. I want a nice box for the last cakes, it is her birthday, so put some candles too... Also, write 'Happy Birthday'. »

She announces me the price and it makes me smile. I didn't know a cake could be so expensive. I approach to her and murmur to her « Remember my friend Lara ? She's a good customer, obviously, you can't forget her. Well, I could be as violent as she is when I want, when I'm not in a good mood, you know. My mood would be a lot better with those cakes, free. » I smile, take the cakes and leave.
    Tonight will be a nice. I smile back to Helen and say

« I invite you in my modest residence to taste these cakes and then we'll talk. »

I want badly to tell her but I swore to myself I wouldn't complaint or anything about it. Anyway. Let's go back home.
    Once arrived, I let Helen in the living-room while I go quickly see Matthew to tell him to keep Axel for the night. He's delighted at the thought of keeping him all night. Of course. Once at home again, I ask Loki to put a bit of the cakes onto plates and to make some tea, too. Alcohol will wait tonight. Except if Helen wants to be drunk right now, I won't disagree.
    I sit down and watch her.

« Life is fine. Axel is growing up, Nathan is still a tyrant – how could you even like him ? - Anyway, I've heard things weren't as great as before with him. So, what's up ? I won't tell I wouldn't be glad you finally dumped him but .. Tell me ! »

I watch the chain bracelet which is on one of my sideboard. How stupid I can be.
    Eventually, alcohol won't be too many.

« To be honest, he just left. »

All the feelings I kept inside simply explode right now. I'm dying to kill him.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Birthday in London -libre- [English required]   Birthday in London -libre- [English required] Empty

Birthday in London -libre- [English required]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1