19 ans après
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Auteur Message
Johnny T. Walker
F*ck me I'm famous ~ Sex symbol
Johnny T. Walker

Féminin
Maison : Un carton jamais au même endroit ! =)
Emploi : Glandeur à plein temps

Feuille de personnage
Côté coeur: Jade Patterson, ma presque femme!
Camp:
Niveau magique:
High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] Left_bar_bleue89/100High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] Vide
MessageSujet: High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG]   High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] EmptyMer 10 Juin - 21:02

I'm a total Fuck up.
I don't know what to do.
What happened ?
I'll tell you everything in details.

- - - - -

I'm waking up, I have a huge Black out.
Fuck.
I don't know where I am.
Fuck.
I don't know who is lying next to me.
Fuck.
That is my word. Because I'm a total Fuck up.

When will this stop ?
When will I realize this isn't good ?
I'll probably never realize that.
It's too bad, but I can live with it.
I've been drinking a lot these days.
I've been drinking way too much.
But I don't care because I'm me.
I am Johnny Walker.
The only one.
The best.

Let's go back to what I was explaining...
I just woke up without knowing where I am, this is Kinda strange... I don't feel very comfortable. Someone is sleeping next to me. I turn my head around and... OH MY GOD ! No ! This can't be true... She looks like... Like a child ! Help me please...
I don't wanna be a rapist. I'm not that kind of guy. I close my eyes, try to think about soumething else. Pictures are flashing through my mind, a big shit, some dead rats and... Grandma' Walker. That's refreshing. I'll remember that.
When I decide to open up my eyes again, Grandma' Walker is lying next to me... OH MY GOD THIS CAN'T BE TRUE ! Get me out of here... Pleaase ! I'm begging you, help me to get out of here.
Poor me... I'm becoming crazy. Grandma' Walker has been dead for years... Oh no... I know now. I'm dead... I close my eyes and try to think about nice things, Sand Unless, Jade Patterson and... A banana. When I open up my eyes again, I'm lying next to a huge banana.
Am I really dead ? What happened during my Black out ?
I don't know if I am really dead... I'll have to check one last person... I close my eyes and start thinking about her. I remember her cute face. And after breathing in one last time, I open up my eyes. Oh no... She's lying next to me, pale, white, cold... Dead.
Jennifer, my little sister, the first girl I truly loved more than I could imagine. I know now, I am really dead. But even where I am now, she is dead too. Why is life so hard with me ? What have I done ?
I scream, so hardly, so loudly, that the whole world can hear me. I'm sad, so fucking sad. Help me, please...
I'm trying to get up, but as soon as I get on my feet, I fall down and hit my head against some thing that wasn't supposed to be there.

After some minutes, I open up my eyes again. I'm lying on the floor of my own bedroom.
It was all just a nightmare. Thank god ! I try to get up, and sit on my bed. Oh my goodness, what happened to me ? I'm sitting in front of the mirror, and my face is totally fucked up.
I take a shower, afterwards, my face and my body are just a little less fucked up.
I don't feel good. I wanna drink, I wanna drug myself. Oh yeah, I love drinking and drugging myself *___* It's so freaking cool !
I wanna forget everything about my bad dream. EVERY, SINGLE, THING.
I decide to drink immediately, even if it is just one in the afternoon. One bottle of Vodka, two bottles of Vodka. It isn't enough, I don't feel happy... I decide to take a needle, and use heroïne. That's what I want right now, that's what I need... I think.
I took the needle, and putted it into my left arm. The Heroïne started to rush into my blood. Oh what a good feeling, it's been a long time, sweet lover of mine.
When I got completely high, I started to write Jade's name everywhere. And I totally mean everywhere. On the doors, on the walls, on the floor. In big Letters. And in my living-room, I wrote "Jade & Johnny forever" on the TV. That's when the bell rang...
The doorbell...

- - - - -

And here I am, looking totally fucked up. I'm a mess ! A complete mess. But I'm dressed well. I always look good. Except for my face, I've got some scars on my face, and on my arms.
I'm wearing a simple white t-shirt and black trousers. I'm not wearing socks or shoes. And my hair isn't done.
But there is someone on the door... Waiting for me. HELP ME ! GET ME OUT OF HERE !
I'm wasted, totally. I'm drunk and high. It's cool, I'm happy now *__*
My hair is messy, but I don't care because I look good anyway. I decide to go to the door, and open up. Who could it be, at eight in the evening ? I put the usual smile on my face and open the door.
Fuck... Jade and... And... I can't put a name on that face.
I totally look and act like a fool. She can't come into my house.. I've got blood on my face -and on my white t-shirt by the way- And her name is written everywhere... But I smile anyway.
I can't get a sound out of my throat.
I'm lost...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jade Patterson
Chef suprême des Mangemorts & Secrétaire Inutile
Jade Patterson

Féminin
Maison : Ex-Serpy.
Emploi : Mangemort.

Feuille de personnage
Côté coeur: Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster !
Camp: Le mal
Niveau magique:
High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] Left_bar_bleue87/100High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

MessageSujet: Re: High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG]   High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] EmptyVen 11 Déc - 23:16

I don't want you anymore.
    I don't need you anymore.
    You're useless, now.

Yes, I am talking with one of my bottle of vodka. And so what ? We just broke up. It's recent TT. I'm not sad. It's a good thing. A good resolution. Will I keep it ? I must ! For Johnny. I promised. I promised not to drink anymore. Drink is bad. Alcohol is the Devil @_@. The Devil is not my friend ! Hm … I'm not really sure of that. I would like to know the Devil personally. It must be cool *_*. Well, on second thoughts... I think I know him personally. He's called … Unless @_@. I mustn't think about him. He's like alcohol. Useless. He doesn't deserve that I think about him. Anyway.
    I won't cry for the break with my little cute vodka *_* … Never. Never. Never. I'm not addicted. I'm not alcoholic. No way ! I'm just … a little bit dependent =X. But Johnny is here ! To help me ! Of course. Together, we'll do wonders, won't we ? You there, my friends, come let me hold you, now, with a sigh... @__@ . Arhem.

I'm gonna listen to music ! That's a great idea ! I know I know Cool.
    Shit. I have a kind of date with Johnny tonight. It's not really a date 'cause Lara will be here. I will introduce each other ! Hm. I don't know if they know each other … Maybe. One day, they met each other … I don't know and I don't care ! It'll be great tonight ! I hope. It must be. I have to be ready at eight in the evening. It's okaaaay ! It's only … two o'clock !
    Two o'clock and... There is three wonderful bottles... They're waiting for me =O. They want to tell me something =O … 'Drink us !' … Of course, I will !
    I'm going mad … Totally mad.
    They are calling me. I swear it's true @_@...

2 hours later.

Shit. Shit. Shit.
    Fuck. Fuck. And another one Fuck again.
    I dit it.
    I succumbed.
    My God.
    I'm gonna take a shower. And try to forget it. I did nothing. Just one drink.. TT.

« JADE ! »

Oops. Who could it be ? It's only four o'clock ! I don't know. I don't want to know. I don't care in fact ! I don't even recognize the voice. This is not Johnny... I hope 'cause, otherwise, his voice has quite changed ! Hmm … I have no friends. I only have my sister \o/. Lindsay \o/. I lover heeer. She's cute ! No boys can't resist her ! She's the best ! I hope she likes me too. Some times, she comes here. But, it's really rare TT. I want to see her !

« Lindsaaaaay ? »

No answers.
    Maybe it's … a thief. My god ! Take everything, don't kill me =O. I can't defend myself. I am weak. Weak because of alcohol T_T. Fucking vodka. I'm not able to do something.
    Who could it be ?
    I hear some steps. The person is coming here =O. Now, she's running ! My God.
    And I'm staying here. Laid on the floor.
    Pathetic.
    And I have everything I want : Power, Love and (one) Friend and I'm wealthy.
    I am weird. But I ever knew it ! I'm not gonna change. That's too bad. I want to. Really @_@.
    Johnny will be disappointed. T____T. I try. I try...

Oh. Somebody's here \o/.
    Hang a second.

« Are you a thief ? =O »

It's a woman \o/. A thief woman \o/. Arhem. I should run away. Now @_@.

« Jade … It's Lara. Lara. Do you remember me ? I am your friend … And … One thing you won't remember maybe : You have been drinking again and without me ! »

Lara … Lara … Hm.
    Dear God. I forgot Lara. My only friend TT. Okay, not my only one. But she's the one. And I forgot her. She will hate me ! That's for sure. She will kill me @__@ … With her razors @_@... Or not. She's gonna help me ! As a friend ! Or not.
    What the hell is she doing ?
    She just carries me like a … I don't know. I'm not able to think to beautiful metaphors. Well, she pushes me into the bathroom. I'm all dressed TT. Shame on you @_@. And then, she turns on the water TT.. Those shoes cost me a lot of money TT.

4 hours later.

I am in my bed. I feel peacefulness. I want to sleep again *_*. And again ! But Lara's coming and .. She looks angry TT. It's gonna be my party \o/.

« You promised to stop. »

I feel like a child. Lara is my mum \o/. Arhem. I am a big girl now =D. I can drink if I want. I can be drunk if I want to. I can drug myself if I want to. I can do everything I want.
    The magic of being an adult *0*.
    Except when you have a friend called Lara.

« Come on, Lara. It was the last time. I promise ! And … Don't you want one bottle of vodka ? »

Or how to distract the attention of your friend (A).

« You promise... as the last time. Again. Anyway. Put your clothes on. It's time to see your boyfriend. »

She has changed TT. She doesn't want to drink TT. There's a trouble.
    But, let's see Johnny *_*. My Johnny *_*. And I won't tell him what happened today. I'm in good mood, now – after drinking, all right - . But I will stop. When Johnny is here, I don't drink. I have no time to =O. Arhem.

It's 8 o'clock ! We're not in late Cool.
    And 'Ding dong !'. What a cute song *0*...
    We wait. Again. And again...
    Why is he so long ? I'm sure there is another woman and he's hiding her, right now @___@ …
    I'm gonna ….
    Omg.
    Johnny opened the door... And, what a surprise !
    The only thing I see is blood. Blood on his face. And on his t-shirt. What did he do ? @__@ …
    I violently push the door and … stare at him.
    No sound.
    I just can't.
    I drank today. He … maybe did the same too.
    I cast a glance at Lara. She looks choked. Yeah, this is Johnny.

« Lara, this is Johnny ! Johnny, this is Lara ! »

Idiot.
    I take him apart.

« What did you do ? I came here to introduce you Lara and … Look at you ! Are you … Drunk ? Oh my god. What is all that blood ? Is it yours ? I hope ! Silly man ! Idiot ! What did you do ? »

Yes, I won't tell him anything.

Dernière édition par Jade Patterson le Mar 15 Déc - 15:02, édité 2 fois
Lara Demonic

Lara Demonic

Féminin
Maison : 305 Allées des embrumes. Nan c'est pas vraiment chez moi mais tu peux m'y trouver si tu veux mourir tout de suite =D
Emploi : C'est un secret @_@ Tu vois la fille qui taggue "Les mangemorts recrutent" sur les murs? Ouais, ben c'est moi =D
Humeur : De bonne humeur, mais c'est loin d'être une bonne chose

Feuille de personnage
Côté coeur: Euh... Plus à gauche qu'à droite... nan?
Niveau magique:
High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] Left_bar_bleue86/100High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] Empty_bar_bleue  (86/100)

MessageSujet: Re: High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG]   High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] EmptyLun 14 Déc - 23:58

Hi everybody! I'm alive Cool
It's fantastic, isn't it? And guess what...
No, it's not my birthday... It's one day as an other.. But not really...
Why? Why? Why?
I don't know if I'm going to tell you... Mwahaha Twisted Evil
But as i'm happy today (Yes, truly, it's possible Cool ... eventhough I don't know why I am happy ><'), I'm gonna tell you what will happening:
Today, Jade and me are going to meet Jade's boyfriend.
Yes... It's not very exciting, it's not so fantastic.. I know. But I must do it. Because Jade is important for me. She's my friend. So I have to know her boyfriend. I'm happy for her. It's wonderful to be in love with someone. But... I just hope that he's not like a stupid gryffindor. I'll hate him, otherwise. Really. And I hope he's really in love with her... Otherwise, I'll kill him. I don't care if Jade is sad because he's dead. If he doesn't love her, he will break her heart and she'll drug herself and all others bads things and I'll be lonely for gouvern the Sahara...
That's not funny... Not funny at all.
So, now... I should wake up... So I wake and go to the kitchen (where is Brian? Brian is in the kitchen *slap*) to take my breakfast... Coooooffffeeee *-* I love coffee. Ahem so... Now I'm in the bathroom, I've taken my shower and now I'm brushing my teeth. Oh what's that?! It's a little bit... Black. And it's hurting when I touch it... Ahem.. I should go to the dentist... But I hate going to the dentist. I'm scared... Yes, Yes, me, Lara Demonic, I'm scared in front of a dentist... So what? There's nothing else to say.
Nothing, I said... YOU! SHUT UP! ><
What? You weren't talking? Yes... But you were thinking! It's the same for me! I'm legilimens so I can hear what you are thinking Cool It's cool, isn't it? Yes, if I tell you that it is... It is. There's nothing else to say. Ahem... What? The dentist? Oh and fuck! I don't care! So now... Clothes! The terrible choice. But... I don't care too. I catch a clothe at random.. Oh no! Not this horrible dress! I hate it. So... I catch another one. Hum... Ok, they're blacks jeans. All's right. Now... T-shirt. At random again...
OH NO! What THIS t-shirt is doing here? THIS t-shirt is NOT supposed to be HERE. It's supposed to be... somewhere else ><'. It's red. I HATE that colour. Ahem.. Hum so another t-shirt.. A t-shirt... Black too, and it will be great. So... Now shoes. Black too.. I'm woman in black, today @_@ Classy Cool Ahem.. So now.. I must go to Jade's House. 1, 2, 3... CRAC.
I'm in front of her manor. I push the door and scream.

« JADE ! »

« Liiiiindsay? »

... I'm not Lindsay. I'm Lara... What happened to her? Usually, she recognize my voice.. And Lindsay has a voice more high-pitched than mine.. Ahem.. I go upstairs...

« Are you a thief ? =O »

A thief? I'm not a thief! I'm Lara. Jade dosen't remember me.. Oh my god.. She is totally drunk. Again... Fuck.

« Jade … It's Lara. La-ra. Do you remember me ? I am your friend … And … One thing you won't remember maybe : You have been drinking again.. and without me ! »

She finished the vodka!!! So Jade... I'm so sorry to do that... But it's for your own good Very Happy... And for my revenge because you've finished the vodka. I push her in the bathroom and turn on the shower. Cold. I'm sure, you feel better, Jade Very Happy (And I don't care for your shoes)

I must look angry but actually, i'm laughing in my head. But.. She should stop drink as much.. It's not good for her health. I don't want her to die because of alcohol.. Eventhough I drink too ><' But not as much as her.

« You promised to stop. »

And It's true. She liiiiied! Buuuh! Lieeeeer! xD

« Come on, Lara. It was the last time. I promise ! And … Don't you want one bottle of vodka ? »

-Vodka *___*
-No. It's not good.
-But Vodka is just here! Next to me!
-Yes but I must see Jade's boyfriend
-I don't care, there is vodka *__*
-No. There isn't vodka anymore. Jade has already drunk it. All.
-Fuck. Sometimes.. I hate you, Jade @__@

« You promise... as the last time. Again. Anyway. Put your clothes on. It's time to see your boyfriend. »

Nah! I can resist, me. But after seeing her boyfriend, i'm going to buy a bottle of vodka, only for me. Only you and me, dear vodka *__* Ahem. I'm becoming mad.
So.. Let's go.

Ding dong.. We wait. Again.. Is he here? What is he doing? Jade dosen't look fine.. What's the problem...? What...
What is that? It can't be him. This guy has blood on his face and on his clothes. He looks totally fucked up but happy.. It can't be him.

« Who... »

« Lara, this is Johnny ! Johnny, this is Lara ! »

« Christ almightly... It's just not possible. »

Is he suicidal? Masochistic? Mad? Alcoholic? A drug-addict, maybe?
He's all you want excepted a normal person. Has he got a problem? Is he always like that..? I hope he isn't..
Jade takes her boyfriend apart. I look behind them. I can read Jade's name written on all the walls... Actually, he loves her. One positive point \o/
I look Jade, catch and take her appart. I close the door (Johnny is still inside).

« Are you totally mad? Who is this guy? He's totally.. Like you: Drunk. ><' Ahem.. Ok, all will be right. »

I don't hear Jade who's answering all my questions. I don't care. She's an adult, she does what she wants. And me too. That's why I'm opening the door. I smile, bring Johnny to bathroom with a Levicorpus, free him, and turn on shower. Water is cold... Poor Johnny. But it's for his own good Very Happy

« Okaaaaay! You feel better now, don't you? »

I smile again. A biiiiig smile Very Happy Jade is behind me, she looks puzzled. I know, I'm unpredictable and exasperating. I go next to her and say with hapiness

« All's right now! Nice to meet you Johnny! As Jade said, I'm Lara. »

[Sorry, c'est nul ><' My english is veeery veeeery baaad.. Merci le dictionnaire moi j'dis xD]
Johnny T. Walker
F*ck me I'm famous ~ Sex symbol
Johnny T. Walker

Féminin
Maison : Un carton jamais au même endroit ! =)
Emploi : Glandeur à plein temps

Feuille de personnage
Côté coeur: Jade Patterson, ma presque femme!
Camp:
Niveau magique:
High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] Left_bar_bleue89/100High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

MessageSujet: Re: High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG]   High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] EmptyJeu 24 Déc - 0:08

When I opened the door and saw her, my girlfriend, my sweet darling, my Jade Patterson, I smiled. I must have been looking like a fool .. But I don't care ! Because, I actually am a fool. Isn't that great ? It's so fucking wonderful. I just feel soooooo happy that I wanna kiss everybody ! Especially Jade *____* Because I love her. I have never loved ... But now I do love ! I love Jade Patterson ! Everyone that'll visit my house today will notice that. It's written all over the walls.
Nothing will ever hurt me ! I'm like ... Superman ! Isn't that great ?! Well, no because I'll have to hide myself and stuff. I don't wanna hide .. I want to ... To run around naked ! Oh yeah, that would be sooooo much fun ! But every girl would fall in love with me ... I've got a huuuuge di... Arhem, excuse my, I'll never say that again. But it's true Cool It's big and efficient. Arhem ... Okay okay I stop now.
The girl next to Jade .. Who is it ? A twin ? Nooo, they don't look alike. I make a step in her direction, my eyes are veeery small. I try to recognize her. I smile like a dumby. But, I can't recognize her. She's damn pretty though ! Arhem, but Jade is better ! Jade is .. Enchanting ! I loooove Jade ! She's simply the best.
But that girl .. She's looking at me. She doesn't seem to like me that much .. What have I done ? I'm just.. Not like other man, that's all ! She's racist. She doesn't like JOHNNY WALKER !

« Lara, this is Johnny ! Johnny, this is Lara ! »

Oooooh Jade ! I just love the sound of your voice. As soon as she speaks, I strech my arms in her direction. Lara says something and then .. She smacks the door in my face.
O__________o
Oh my god ...
I almost got my fingers stuck in the door ! I look at my fingers, with a big smile on my face. I look even dumber than before ... But that doesn't matter, I'm still happy !
The door opens again, I'm still looking at my fingers. They are beautiful, I've never noticed that you know ...
But .. WOOPS ! I'm caught up in the air ! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME !
I knew it .. I definately am Superman ! I KNEEW IIIT !
I end up with a lot of ice cold water over my head. It's fucking cold ...

« Okaaaaay! You feel better now, don't you? »

No, I just feel wet ...

« All's right now! Nice to meet you Johnny! As Jade said, I'm Lara. »

As soon as the water dropped on my body, I started to take off my clothes. I took off my ripped shirt, my pants, my socks and started to take off my boxer shorts. That's when Jade put her hands on Lara her eyes. I didn't understand that part ...

« Isn't she allowed to see my perfect body ? »

I smile. I'm a fucking dumbass, I realize this. I look like a fool, I act like a fool .. I'm not normal.
I carry on smiling, and step out of the shower. I put a towel around my body and start drying my body. I definately feel better now.

« Nice to meet you Lara. As you might know, I'm Johnny, Johnny Walker. »

I finally look Jade in the eyes, and cover my left arm. Everybody can see that I have put a needle in my arm today. Oh my god, How can I be so stupid ?
I tell the girls to wait a second and go to my bedroom. I have to put on some clothing. I choose a beautiful t-shirt Jade bought me years ago -It still fits !- and some black trousers. A black Jean with my skull belt.
When I come back in the bathroom, I realize I haven't done my hair. That's not a problem, I never do it anyway. I look at the girls and notice we are ... In a bathroom. There are some condoms on the little desk that stands there. Hum .. Charming.
I don't want to stay here, there is a lot of strange stuff here. There is even a .. How can I explain it ? Hum .. There is a wing, but not a random wing. It's a .. Sex wing. It's special, I've already tried it with a "friend" of mine. But anyways. I don't want to stay here. I want to have sex ! Why not with both of the girls ? Huuum ... No, just kiddin'
Actually no, I would love to have sex right now. And as I said, I'm efficient, I can satisfy both of the women. But no, that isn't correct. I shouldn't even be thinking about stuff like that ! I love Jade ...

« Shall we go to the ... Dining room ? »

I take Jades' hand, and kiss her. The perfect kiss, as always ! And then I guide the both girls to my dining-room. It's a mess, Jades' name is written EVERYWHERE. I'm crazy .. Oh my god. I shouldn't have been using drugs, It doesn't help me...
They both look at me as if I'm a mad man... As if .. I mean, I am a mad man but usually no one notices that, and that used to make me happy .. Now everyone knows !
Everyone knows I'm completely fucked up, everyone knows I'm a mad man, eveyone know I'm crazy, everyone knows I'm out of my mind, everyone just knows !
How can I change that ? I don't want everyone to know ! It's horrible to live like that .. Just horrible. Jade might leave me because Lara wouldn't want her to be with someone like this ... Poor me, I'll stay all alone again. Poor me ...
I sit down at the table and hide my face behind my hands. I don't want anyone to see me ... I'm a mess ...

« I'm truly sorry .. My house is a little ... Let's say messy ! »

I put a smile on my face again and take a chair for Jade, I hold it and wait until she sits down to push the chair. Like a real gentleman. Because I am !

« Anyone wants a drink ? »

I stand up and open the closet. Now they can only see the "Ade" written on the little door .. Haha, I opened the alcohol closet. I close it and open the other one. Pineapple juice, orange juice, apple juice, ananas juice, etc ... All kinds of juices are in there. And Coke, and Limonade, etc ... Etc...
Jade Patterson
Chef suprême des Mangemorts & Secrétaire Inutile
Jade Patterson

Féminin
Maison : Ex-Serpy.
Emploi : Mangemort.

Feuille de personnage
Côté coeur: Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster !
Niveau magique:
High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] Left_bar_bleue87/100High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

MessageSujet: Re: High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG]   High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] EmptyMer 30 Déc - 2:31

« It's not possible. It couldn't be him. » That's what I read from Lara's mind.
    That's true. It couldn't be him. Also, it's not him. Where did you hide my boyfriend ? =O. You killed him =O. How dare you ? Oh! No, you just pushed him and he broke his leg and left a lot of blood from his head... He's dying now... Allright ! But, it's not him. Go away ! Give me back my boyfriend ! But the alcohol, drugs and other things that I don't want to know lost him. And those took my place. It proves that he isn't happy with me. He compensates with that. He doesn't love me T___T.
    That was after I saw my name written everywhere. And when I say everywhere, it's everywhere. He's in love with me *__*.
    But, he didn't make a good impression on Lara. I will kill him @_@.
    Lara is wondering questions … I know it @_@. Because she's got this face that I know, which shows her lack of understanding.
    After I tried to pick something from Johnny's mouth, without any success. He just stared at me, with his stupid smile... But he's cute *_*. Arhem. I'm angry @__@. Angry, angry. I can't do anything else now, Lara catch me and take me apart... Why do we talk all apart ? We must be together \o/. Yeah, togetheeer \o/.
    But no. We are just separated =/. That's too bad. I wanted a great party with my best friend and my boyfriend... I think I will drink. Where does he hide his bottles ? I'm sure, there aren't alcohol anymore. Alcoholic. Oh. Lara is talking to me.

« ...mad? Who is this guy? He's totally.. Like you: Drunk. ><' Ahem.. Ok, all will be right. »

Shit. I didn't listen the one part. What did she say ? Whatever... I was too concentrate on Johnny. I will kill him. This guy is just ...The neighbour of Johnny ! Yeah, yeah... He is squatting his house again, you tramp ! Hm... I should answer to her question. Is he mad ? Or am I mad ? Don't know. I'm mad. He's mad. We're mad. And proud of it. I love being mad and loving a mad man. It's exciting *0*. Anyway.

« This guy is … The neighbour ! He likes alcohol, yes... I can't do something ! We must wait for Johnny... Allright. I must assume the bloody stupid things that my boyfriend does. I ever did some stupidities too... Like today ! But he's nice and cute and sexy and... »

I notice that she doesn't listen to me anymore. I can say everything I want. Allright \o/.

« ...he's got a huge... A huge cat ! Yeah, and he does some things with him. And he's got a bear. I love his bear =')... »

Anything I want. She doesn't care @_@. She opens the door, brings Johnny to the bathroom, he looks sweet *__*. Poor deary. Lara starts to turn on the shower. He's wet... So, he starts to take off his clothes... My boyfriend is perfect *0*. But Lara @___@... I put my hands on Lara's eyes. She can't see like that ! She's not allowed to see him =O.

« Isn't she allowed to see my perfect body ? »

I hate him when he thinks he's the best of all. Okay, maybe he is. But, he doesn't have to unveil his body =O. This is only for me.

« No, she is not ! Only me, dumb-ass ! »

Idiot.
    After few minutes, he's finally finished and looks better. He covers his left arm and look me in the eyes... I can resist, I can, of course...

« Don't need to cover it. »

I'm the best Cool. I don't forgive him. I try and I do the best I can not to drink and he just took drugs ! I will kill him. Seriously.
    Or not.
    He leaves us and go to his bedroom. And if I follow him ? =O... No. Lara's here. I can't leave her alone. I must forget that stupid idea. It's not really stupid when you think about it … But, no. And anyway, he's here. He is wearing that T-shirt I bought him … A long time ago. I don't look at Lara's face. I am sure she is wondering why I am with him. A drug-addict... But drug-addict or not, I love him. So, I can't kill him. That's too bad =/. I notice we are still in the bathroom. I wait by watching things which are there... I'm not surprised. Some condoms... Too much by the way. All for me ? =O. Or those are for the girl who is hidden somewhere @___@ … Okay, I stop.

« Shall we go to the ... Dining room ? »

Great idea ! The best one since we entered in his home... The only one, in fact. But, I don't answer. I can't. I feel Johnny's hand taking mine... And then a kiss *_*. Front of Lara, it's not good. She's not here to hold the candles. But anyway, we follow him. I didn't want to stay here. There are … So much thing I can't describe and that I don't want to know the use.
    Dining-room, here we are ! God. My name's everywhere. Again. Whoa. He's crazy when he takes drugs. I think everyone is. I don't know. I don't take drugs. And I won't. Except if it's over between Johnny and I. Maybe, I will test it. But I love my mad man *0*.

« I'm truly sorry .. My house is a little ... Let's say messy ! »

I cast a glance at him. Yeah, she is. But, just a little bit ! That's nothing. You're apologized. I am too nice Cool. He is smiling *-*. I sit down on the chair, and he pushes the chair. Fortunately, I am a woman. I guess I would never manage to do it. Hold and wait the chair until the person sits down … Wait for the good moment … Too hard. He's a real gentleman *-*.

« Anyone wants a drink ? »

A driiiiiiiink *_*... I dare a look to Lara. Yes, I dare @_@'... Could I take a drink, mummy ? (A). I think I will show the exemple to Johnny and not to drink. Only water of course. Otherwise, I die.

« Only water for me. »

I am responsible Cool. I know, I know...

« See ? I do some efforts... You should do the same... »

Bad ? You said I'm a bad person ?
    Maybe. But he deserves it.
    And I am not innocent too. Allright.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG]   High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG] Empty

High & Crazy ~ Jade & Lara [ENG]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1